About the Program
PAIE is an Ontario bridge training program designed to connect employers with highly skilled environmental professionals who bring international experience and credentials in:
Participants will gain an increased understanding of and exposure to the environmental industry and experts in the field, with the goal of finding employment in a highly specialized and competitive sector.
Participants should be prepared to attend training and workshops on a part-time basis during the day, evening and on Saturdays as required, for a period of approximately 1 year.
Workshops: 3-6 hours per week
Participants should also be prepared to devote time to connect with their PAIE Coordinator weekly for job search assistance, as well as be able to spend time independently pursuing job search activities (researching companies, applying for job openings, attending industry events etc).
The PAIE Program offers a variety of services to meet your individual needs:
*Participants will be assessed and an individual development plan will be identified to match the services of the program to the needs of the individual
Services available to PAIE Participants include:
- Individual and group employment counselling
- Job Search Training for Technical Professionals targeted to your profession (30 hours)
- Canadian Corporate Culture and Communication workshops (30 hours)
- Industry specific workshops (100 hours)
- Mentoring support if required
- Language and clear communication workshops if required
- Opportunities to gain local experience (3-12 month paid work experience/employment)
Click below for more information: