Welcome to the PAIE Program!
Led by Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA), PAIE is an innovative bridge training program that helps internationally-trained environmental professionals launch their careers in Engineering, Geoscience, Environmental Science and Planning. The PAIE Program empowers participants with an increased understanding of the local labour market and supports participants as they pursue their goals of obtaining employment and gaining the Canadian experience required for professional licensing and certifications.
PAIE offers Participants:
- Employment and job search coaching
- Over 130 hours of professions-specific and soft skills training
- Access to a mentor in their field
- Post-hire and retention support from staff
- 550+ Participants served since 2006
- Over 150 Stakeholders supporting the program
- Strong partnerships in the community
- We are proud to report an average of 80% employment success rate for our participants