Welcome to the PAIE Program!
The former M2P and PAIE Programs have merged and rebranded under the PAIE Program.
Led by Toronto and Region Conservation, PAIE is an innovative bridge training program that helps internationally-trained environmental professionals launch their careers in Engineering, Geoscience, Environmental Science and Planning. PAIE's 1 year program empowers participants with an increased understanding of the local labour market. PAIE supports participants as they pursue their goals of obtaining employment and gaining the Canadian experience required for professional licensing and certifications.
PAIE offers Participants:
- Unlimited employment and job search coaching
- Over 150 hours of professions-specific and soft skills training
- Access to a mentor in their field
- Post-hire and retention support from staff
- 400+ Participants served since 2006
- Over 150 Stakeholders supporting the program
- Strong partnerships in the community